Watch the video! (Part 1) (7:52min) (Part 2) (6:08min)
Download the example to work along with the video.
A hyperlink is a connection from one slide to a webpage, email address, slide, or file. Text or objects such as pictures and shapes can be formatted as hyperlinks.
To insert a hyperlink to a webpage:
- Select the text or object you want to use as a hyperlink. In this example, we will use text.
- Select the Insert tab.
- Click the Hyperlink command in the Links group. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
- If you use text for the hyperlink, the Text to display field will appear active in the dialog box. The text you select on the slide will appear in this field.
- Click Existing File or Web Page.
- In the Address field, enter the website address you want to display when the link is clicked.