In PowerPoint align objects so they look more appealing and use the PowerPoint order of objects feature to rearrange them how you want.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use this example.
- Practice using the align options from the Align command. If you are using the example, align the images on slide 5.
- Practice using the rotate options.
- Create a new shape, then send it behind the other objects.
- Group the objects into one object.
- Move the grouped object to a new location on the slide.
- Ungroup the object.