Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
You can use hyperlinks in PowerPoint to link to websites and other slides and the PowerPoint action button to link to other slides.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use this example.
- Select text, and insert a hyperlink to a webpage. If you are using the example, go to slide 12. Turn the words Financial and Retirement Planning into a hyperlink: http://www.mutualofamerica.com/.
- Select text or an image, and insert a hyperlink to another slide in the presentation. If you are using the example, go to slide 2 and make the words Paperwork Process link to slide 11.
- Insert an action button that uses sound. If you are using the example, go to slide 12 and create an action button that links back to slide 1.
- Change the shape and style of an action button. If you are using the example, modify the shape and style of the action button you inserted on slide 12.