Using pictures in PowerPoint can enhance visual appeal. Learn about the PowerPoint inserting pictures features in this free lesson.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use our practice presentation.
- Insert a picture from a file on your computer.
- Find a picture with Bing Image Search and insert it into your presentation. If you are using the example, search for relax and insert an image for slide 5.
- Resize and move an image. If you're using the example, resize the image on slide 6 and move it to fit under the text.
- Capture and insert a screenshot or screen clipping into a slide.