Indents and Line Spacing
When using PowerPoint line spacing is critical. Use the PowerPoint indent and line spacing functions to ensure a professional look.
- Open our practice presentation.
- On the last slide, select the entire bulleted list and change the line spacing options to 12 pt before and 0 pt after.
- Indent the second bullet to make it a subtopic under the first bullet.
- Show the Ruler if it's not already visible.
- For each subtopic, select it and drag the left indent marker to 1 inch (or 2.5 cm). Note: These are the bullets that do not begin with times.
- When you're finished, your slide should look something like this: