You can play videos in PowerPoint presentations easily. Learn to use the PowerPoint insert video function in this free lesson.
Working with videos
To preview a video:
- Click a video to select it.
- Click the Play/Pause button below the video. The video will begin playing, and the timeline next to the Play/Pause button will advance.
- To jump to a different part of the video, click anywhere on the timeline.
To resize a video:
- Click and drag the corner sizing handles until the video is the desired size.
The corner sizing handles will resize a video while preserving its original aspect ratio. If you use the side sizing handles, the video will become distorted.
To move a video:
- Click and drag to move a video to a new location on a slide.
To delete a video:
- Select the video you want to delete, then press the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard.