You can play videos in PowerPoint presentations easily. Learn to use the PowerPoint insert video function in this free lesson.
- Open our practice presentation. Also, right-click this link to our example video and save it to your computer. If you have already downloaded our practice presentation to follow along with the lesson, be sure to download a fresh copy.
- On slide 2, Insert our example video file.
- Resize the video so it fits next to the text box.
- Apply a video style of your choice.
- Trim the video so the start time is around 00:17.5 and the end time is around 00:25.
- Add a bookmark somewhere in the middle of your video.
- When you're finished, preview your video. It should look something like this: