Managing PowerPoint slides helps keep everything organized. Learn all about managing PowerPoint slide templates in this free lesson.
- Open our practice presentation. If you already downloaded our practice presentation to follow along with the lesson, be sure to download a fresh copy.
- Select the first slide and create a section.
- Rename the section Introduction.
- Select the slide titled Man's Best Friend and create a section named Dogs.
- Select the slide titled The Little Things In Life and create a section named Cats & Other.
- Move the slide titled Pogo so it's in the Dogs section.
- Change to Outline view.
- Create a note on slide 4 that says Move before slide 3 or delete.
- Switch back to Normal view.
- When you're finished, your presentation should look something like this: