When using SmartArt PowerPoint lets you communicate information with graphics. Use PowerPoint SmartArt to illustrate specific ideas.
- Open a blank presentation and insert a new slide with a Title and Content layout.
- In the Title placeholder, type The Water Cycle.
- In the Content placeholder, choose the SmartArt command and insert a Basic Cycle SmartArt graphic from the Cycle category.
- Insert the following text in clockwise order: Condensation, Evaporation, Infiltration, Precipitation, Collection.
- Delete the shape containing the word Infiltration.
- Select the shape containing Evaporation, and click the Move Down command twice to move the shape between Collection and Condensation.
- Change the SmartArt Layout to Block Cycle.
- Change the colors of the SmartArt to a range of your choice.
- Change the SmartArt Style to Intense Effect. The style names will appear when you hover over them.
- When you're finished, your slide should look something like this: