Use tables in PowerPoint presentations to display important data. Learn to use the PowerPoint table function in this lesson.
- Open our practice presentation.
- On the last slide, insert a table with 5 columns and 3 rows.
- In the first row, type the name of the months January through May. In the second and third rows, type sale amounts of your choice (for example, $1329).
- Change the style of the table.
- Insert a column on the left side of the table.
- On the second row of the new column, type North Region. On the third row, type South Region.
- Delete the last column.
- Resize your table so it takes up the majority of the slide.
- Center your text horizontally and vertically.
- When you're finished, your slide should look something like this (table style and colors may vary):