Using Find & Replace
In PowerPoint find and replace is a powerful function. Use it to locate a specific word or phrase in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Open our practice presentation.
- There is a typo in the presentation. Fundraising is misspelled as Funraising. Use the Find feature to find the misspelled word and Replace it with Fundraising.
- Use the Find feature to find out in which month elections were held. Hint: Search for the word elections.
- Let's say the original Fundraising Chair has resigned and been replaced. Use Find and Replace All to change Julia Stevens to Belinda Haygood.
- When you're finished, your presentation should have this dialog box: