Inserting an AutoShape
PowerPoint provides different that you can use to enhance your slides. For example, an AutoShape can be a useful graphical element. AutoShapes include lines, arrows, banners, stars, and other shapes you can add to your presentation.
To insert an AutoShape:
- Click InsertPicturesAutoShapes.
- A small AutoShapes toolbar appears.
- Click the various options, and a list of AutoShapes appears.
- Choose the one for your presentation.
- To format an AutoShape, right-click it and choose Format AutoShape.
- A dialog box appears with various formatting options.
- Insert AutoShapes by clicking the Drawing toolbar at the bottom of the PowerPoint screen. A list of options appears.
You can click and drag an AutoShape to increase its size, and you can add text by choosing InsertText Box.