Adding AutoShapes, WordArt, and Hyperlinks
Learn about adding PowerPoint XP AutoShapes and PowerPoint XP WordArt and hyperlinks in this free lesson.
- Open the presentation titled Tips for Getting Organized.
- Insert a new slide that is blank.
- Insert clip art into the slide. Search for clip art by typing in the word thinking.
- Insert a callout AutoShape.
- Insert a text box into the AutoShape and make any changes to the format.
- Type the words I really need to get organized!
- Choose WordArt and type the words Organization saves time and money.
- Drag the WordArt so it appears at the bottom of the slide.
- Insert a hyperlink somewhere on the slide to www.gcflearnfree.org.
- Close and save your presentation.