In PowerPoint XP animating slides is simple. Just follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this free lesson.
Choosing animation for your slides
PowerPoint offers several options for animating your slides.
- Once you click SlideDesign Animation Schemes, the Slide Design pane appears with a list of options.
- Click an animation scheme you think might work well in your presentation.
- Preview different schemes to see which one best fits your slides. To preview your choice, make sure the AutoPreview option is checked.
- You can apply different animation to each individual slide or click on Apply to All Slides.
- Once you have applied your animation, you can click on Play or Slide Show to view it.
- Remove animation by selecting No Animation in the white box.