Animating a bulleted list
A bulleted list is another area of your presentation you might want to animate.
To add animation to a bulleted list:
- Open the slide with the bulleted list you want to animate.
- Click the text box that contains the text you want to animate.
- Click the down-pointing arrow in the Task PaneCustom Animation.
- Choose the side of the slide from which you want the title to enter.
- Under Modify next to Start, select With Previous (animation starts automatically) or On Click (animation starts when you click the mouse).
- The Add Effect button is now active.