In PowerPoint XP animating slides is simple. Just follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this free lesson.
- Open the presentation Tips for Getting Organized.
- Add Entrance effect to the title on the first slide in your presentation. Have the text Fly In.
- Set the speed and direction. Have text come in from the left - very fast
- Save your changes.
- Open the bulleted list slide in your presentation.
- Apply the same Entrance effect to the title of this slide as you did for the first slide.
- Animate the bulleted list by having all of the bullets Fly In from the left at medium speed as one object.
- Save your changes and close the presentation.