Applying a Design Template
Learn how to apply a PowerPoint XP design template in this free lesson.
Choosing a color scheme
PowerPoint's design templates have preselected colors, but you can choose your own color scheme. A color scheme is a combination of colors for the text and background of your slides.
To choose a different color scheme:
- In the task pane, click the down-pointing arrow in the gray bar next to New Presentation.
- Choose Slide Design - Color Schemes.
- A list of color schemes appears.
- Move your arrow pointer through the different color scheme options or use the scroll bar.
- When you find a color scheme you like, click the down-pointing arrow in the gray box and choose Apply to All Slides.