Creating a Slide Master
If you have a Slide Master, you don't have to format every slide in a presentation with the same basic design and text.
To create a Slide Master:
- Start a new presentation or open an existing one.
- Click ViewMasterSlide Master.
- A slide with placeholders appears.
- Click FormatBackground.
- A dialog box appears.
- Choose a background color. For more colors, click More Colors.
- Select the text in the Master title style placeholder.
- Click the down-pointing arrow next to the font on the Formatting toolbar.
- Choose FormatFont and choose a font, font color, and font style.