Magnifier and Mouse Settings
Learn how to use the Windows 98 Magnifier feature and the Windows 98 mouse settings available to you in this free lesson.
Changing mouse settings
Windows allows you to change the settings on your mouse to make it more user friendly. For example, you can change the size of your mouse pointer.
To change the size of your mouse pointer:
- Click Start.
- Choose SettingsControl Panel.
- Double-click the Mouse icon.
- The Mouse Properties dialog box appears.
- Click thePointers tab.
- Click the down-pointing arrow in the Scheme box.
- Choose the option you want.
- Click OK.