Adding pictures in Word documents can illustrate important information. Learn all about using this feature in this free lesson.
Inserting scanned graphics
You may have a scanner or digital camera at your home or office. You can also scan images into Word.
To insert a scanned image:
- Place the insertion point where you want the picture to be located.
- Choose InsertPictureFrom Scanner or Camera.
- Choose Web Quality or Print Quality.
- Click Insert or Custom Insert.
- Once your scanned picture is inserted in the document, use the Picture toolbar to edit the picture if needed.