The Spelling and Grammar dialog box:
To use the Spelling and Grammar dialog box:
- Choose one of the following options, depending on what you think of Word's suggestions:
- Click Ignore.
- Click Ignore Rule.
- Click a suggestion displayed in the Suggestions list box and click Change.
If the red and green wavy lines distract you, you can turn them off.
- Choose ToolsOptions from the menu bar. The Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Spelling and Grammar tab.
- Click the Check Spelling as You Type or Check Grammar as You Type so the text box is empty.
- Click OK.