Use Backspace/Delete and Undo/Repeat
Learn how to use the backspace and delete Word functions, as well as the undo and repeat Word functions, in this free lesson.
- Download and save the Personal Letter Word document to complete the challenges below.
- Open the document.
- Write a new paragraph, and discuss the following:
- Challenges you face as a distance learner
- What you hope to gain from completing tutorials
- Any other important points about distance learning
- Practice using the Backspace, Delete, Undo, and Repeat functions as you type your paragraph.
- Move the insertion point to the end of the final sentence in the letter, and click Enter twice.
- Write a closing (such as Sincerely or Yours Truly).
- Save the document using the Save icon on the Standard toolbar.
- Close the document.