Using Indents and Tabs
In Word 2010 indents and tabs add structure to documents. Use the MS Word indent ruler and tabs to help make documents clearer.
- Open an existing Word document. If you want, you can use this example.
- Practice using the Tab key to indent the first line of a paragraph.
- Select some text, and use the Increase Indent and Decrease Indent commands to see how they change the text.
- Explore the tab selector and all of the tab stops. Practice using each one.
- If you're using the example, add tab stops and tabs in the Work History section so all of the jobs line up with the most recent one.