Formatting pictures in Word can enhance their appearance. Use and format pictures to better suit your Word documents.
- Create a new Word document. If you want, you can use our practice document.
- Insert an image from a file into the document.
- Crop the image. If you're using the example, crop the image in the Pool Re-Opening & Celebration section into the shape of your choosing.
- Experiment with different image corrections and color settings.
- Add an Artistic Effect to the image. If you're using the example, add an artistic effect to the image in the New Online Resident Portal section.
- Try compressing an image. If you're using the example, compress the image in Memorial Day Barbecue section.
- Remove the background from the image. If you're using the example, remove the background of the image in the Important Contact Info section.