Pictures and Text Wrapping
Adding pictures in Word documents can illustrate important information, and in Word text wrapping helps separate words from pictures.
- Create a new Word document. If you want, you can use our practice document.
- Insert a picture from a file into the document.
- Resize the picture.
- Find a picture with Bing Image Search and insert it into your document. If you are using the example, search for computer and insert it in the New Online Resident Portal section.
- Change the text-wrapping setting of one of the images. If you're using the example, change the text-wrapping setting of the computer to Through.
- Try moving an image to a new location.