Aligning, Ordering, and Grouping Objects
In Word alignment, grouping, ordering, and rotating objects is possible. When using Word align text and order objects in various ways.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 2 and select the picture of the waves at the top of the page.
- Use the Rotate command to flip the waves vertically.
- Use the Send to Back command to move the waves behind the Martinique text box.
- Move the Martinique text box so it is near the bottom of the waves image.
- Make sure the waves picture and Martinique text box are no longer selected. Hold down the Shift key, then select the text boxes containing Cleaning, Maintenance, Repair, and Restoration.
- Click the Align command, and make sure the Align Selected Objects option is selected. Select Align Right and Distribute Vertically.
- With the text boxes still selected, group them.
- When you're finished, your page should look something like this: