Formatting pictures in Word can enhance their appearance. Use and format pictures to better suit your Word documents.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 2 and select the picture of the sailboats.
- In the Format tab, change the style to Simple Frame, White.
- With the picture still selected, use Crop to Shape and crop to the Double Wave shape in the Stars and Banners category. Hint: The shape names will appear when you hover over them.
- Select the picture of the anchor.
- In the Format tab, use the Color drop-down menu to recolor the anchor to Gold, Accent color 2 Light.
- When you're finished, your page should look like this: