Format text to improve Word documents. Learn how to change the font, change font size, change font color, and change text alignment.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 2.
- Select the words For Rent and change the font size to 48 pt.
- With the text still selected, change the font to Franklin Gothic Demi. Note: If you don't see this font in the menu, you can select a different one.
- Use the Change Case command to change For Rent to UPPERCASE.
- Change the color of the words For Rent to Gold, Accent 4.
- Remove the highlight from the phone number (919-555-7237).
- Select all of the text from For Rent to (919-555-7237) and Center Align.
- Italicize the text in the paragraph below About Villa Piña.
- When you're finished, your page should look like this: