In Word Mail Merge is a powerful feature. With Mail Merge Word documents can be used to produce letters, labels, envelopes, and more.
- Open our practice document and practice recipient list.
- Use the Mail Merge Wizard to merge the letter with the recipient list.
- Insert an address block at the top of the document. Choose the second format: Joshua Randall Jr.
- Above the body of the letter, insert a Greeting Line. Format the greeting line so it says Mr. Joshua Randall,
- Check your letters to make sure they are formatted correctly. Your third letter should look something like this:
- Complete the merge.