When using Word printing is an important element. In Word print preview is helpful for viewing Word documents before you print.
- Open our practice document.
- In the Print pane, change the settings to print only pages 2 and 5.
- Change the number of copies to 2.
- Use the arrows at the bottom of the print preview to view each page.
- When you're finished, your Print pane should look something like this:
- Optional: If you have a printer, you can click the Print command. It should print two copies of pages 2 and 5.