Using SmartArt in Word documents lets you communicate with graphics in Word documents instead of only using text.
- Open a blank document.
- Insert a Basic Cycle SmartArt graphic from the Cycle category.
- Insert the following text in clockwise order: Condensation, Evaporation, Infiltration, Precipitation, Collection.
- Delete the shape containing the word Infiltration.
- Select the shape containing Evaporation, and click the Move Down command twice to move the shape between Collection and Condensation.
- Change the SmartArt Layout to Block Cycle.
- Change the colors of the SmartArt to a range of your choice.
- Change the SmartArt Style to Intense Effect.
- When you're finished, your SmartArt should look like this: