Track Changes and Comments
When using Word track changes and comments when collaborating on Word documents. Track changes in Word to ensure error-free files.
- Open our practice document.
- Turn on Track Changes and show All Markup.
- In the Tracking group, choose Show Revisions in Balloons.
- In the first paragraph, edit the second sentence so it reads It was a pleasure to meet with you and tour the facility.
- In the second paragraph, change the word techniques to strategies.
- Change the font of the letter to Cambria, 12 pt.
- In the third paragraph, select the words Thank you and insert a comment that says Put this on the same line as Quality Furnishings.
- At this point, your letter should look something something like this (Note: The markup color may vary):
- Click the Accept drop-down arrow and select Accept All Changes and Stop Tracking.