Working with Pictures
Working with pictures in Word documents can illustrate important information. Learn all about using this feature in this free lesson.
- Open a new document in Word.
- Open the Insert menu, select Picture, and select clip art.
- Type different keywords into the Search: Field.
- Explore the various categories.
- When you find an image you want to insert into your document, select it by clicking it once.
- Word will place the image in your document where you placed your insertion point.
- To reposition the image, practice clicking and dragging, centering, and right-alignment.
- Close Word.