Adding Table Records
In Access 2000 adding table records is easier than you think. Just follow the instructions provided in this free lesson.
Add a new table record.
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- Open the Teacher table. Using the status area and Record Selector, practice navigating the table.
- Practice resizing the columns.
- Under Teacher ID, type 6. Under Last Name, type Gibbs. Under First Name, type Regina.
- Close the table. Do not save changes to table layout.
- Reopen the Teacher table. Observe your entry as it was saved.
- Close the Teacher table.