Deleting Form Records
In Access 2000 deleting form records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
Practice deleting a form record by doing the following:
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- In the database window, choose the Forms tab from the Objects palette.
- Double-click the New Student form to open it.
- Using the status area to navigate the forms, display the record you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes. The record is deleted.
- Close the New Student form.