Editing Form Records
In Access 2000 editing form records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
Edit a form record by doing the following:
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- In the database window, choose the Forms tab from the Objects palette.
- Double-click the New Student form to open it.
- Using the status area to navigate the forms, display any record. You may want to edit the record you created on Amanda Lewis from the previous challenge.
- Click any field you want to modify. The existing data is selected, and a blinking insertion point appears.
- Type a correction.
- The corrected data will be saved with the record.
- Close the New Student form.