Editing Table Records
In Access 2000 editing table records is easy. Just follow the directions provided in this free lesson.
Edit a table record by doing the following:
- Open the Great Lake Elementary database.
- Open the Students table.
- Under Address, edit 12 Finley Drive to read 8 Dairyland Run using one of the methods described in this lesson.
- Attempt to Undo your change.
- Using the Record Selector, select an entire student record. Click the Copy button.
- Using the Record Selector, select the entire blank record at the bottom of the table.
- Click the Paste button.
- Without moving the insertion point, click the Undo button.
- Close the Students table.