In Access 2000 filtering records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- Double-click the Students table. The Students table opens in Datasheet view.
- Spend some time familiarizing yourself with the data in the table, and experiment using the skills learned in this lesson:
- Perform a Filter By Selection.
- Remove the filter.
- Perform a Filter Excluding Selection.
- Perform a Filter By Form.
- Close the table.
- Do not save changes.