Sorting Multiple Records
In Access 2000 sorting multiple records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- In the database window, choose the Table tab from the Objects palette.
- Double-click the Student table to open it.
- Choose ViewDatasheet View from the menu bar.
- Practice performing a multi-field sort by sorting alphabetically by Student Last Name and then by Student ID.
- Close the database. When prompted to save changes, choose Yes.