In Access 2003 finding records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
- Open the Contact Management database.
- Open the Contacts table in Datasheet view.
- Perform a Find Next function against the Contacts:Table Look In field to locate the William Henderson record.
- Perform a Find function against the Contacts:Table Look In field and using an A* wild card combination to locate the first record.
- Perform and repeat a Find Next function against the same wild card combination as you move your way through the records in the database.
- Close the Contacts table, and if it's displayed click the "No" button in response to the Do you want to save changes to the design of table 'Contacts' system prompt.