Using a Wizard to Create the Contact Management Database
Get to know and use the Access 2003 Wizard contact management database in this free lesson.
- Review the Database Wizard screens shown in this lesson. These are the same screens used to create the Contact Management database.
- Open Microsoft Access.
- Choose File and then New from the menu bar.
- Select On my computer... under the Templates section of the task pane.
- Select the Expenses database. This is a good example of a database that could be used by a business to track expenses.
- Follow the steps indicated by the wizard to create the database. Make sure the box beside Yes, start the database is checked on the screen of the wizard.
- Navigate through the database by selecting various forms and tables.
- Save and close the database.