Making Forms Attractive
Get Access form design tips and Access form design ideas you can use to make Access forms more attractive in this free lesson.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Open the Orders Form in Layout view and change the form by:
- Adding a picture using the Logo command
- Giving the form a new title
- Modifying some text on the form
- Applying one of the AutoFormat options
- Moving or resizing an object on the form
- Applying a border to an object on the form