Creating forms in Access can make entering data more convenient. Learn how to create and modify Access forms here.
- If you haven't already, download our sample database and open it.
- Create a form from the Customers table.
- Delete the subform.
- Create a combo box.
- Add the following choices to the combo box:
- Chapel Hill
- Store the value in the City field, and label the combo box NC City List. Click Finish when you are done with the Combo Box wizard.
- Switch to Form view, and click on the drop-down arrow in the combo box you created. You should see a list of cities.