Sorting and Filtering Records
When working in Access sort data to make it easier to work with. In Access filter data as well so you see only what you want to see.
- If you haven't already, download our sample database and open it.
- Open the query called Cakes and Pies Sold.
- Apply a filter to the Product Types field that shows only Cakes.
- In the Sum of Quantity field, apply a filter that only shows numbers greater than five.
- Apply an ascending sort to the Sum of Quantity field.
- Save the database.