Editing and Deleting Table Records
In Access XP editing table records is easy. In Access XP deleting table records is simple as well. Just follow these directions.
Clean up the following:
- Edit the Deborah Allen record by changing the word "Road" in Street Address to "Highway".
- Navigate to the Bob Binford record, cut the City entry, and type "Holly Springs" as the new city.
- Copy the State entry (Minnesota) in the Mike Allen record and paste it in the State field associated with the Deborah Allen record.
- Run a Spelling check and verify the accuracy of all words in the table.
- Delete the Deborah Allen record.