In Chrome bookmarking is somewhat different from bookmarking in other browsers. Learn about bookmarking in Chrome here.
To add an existing bookmark to a folder:
You can also move any previously saved bookmarks into a folder.
- From the Bookmark Manager, click and drag a bookmark into the the desired folder.
- The bookmark will appear in the folder.
- You can open the bookmark from Bookmark Manager or the Other bookmarks folder on the Bookmarks bar.
To move a folder:
You can move entire folders between the Bookmarks bar and Other bookmarks folders.
- Click and drag a folder to move it.
- Moving a folder to the Bookmarks bar folder will place it directly on the Bookmarks bar.
To delete bookmarks and folders:
If you no longer use certain bookmarks or folders, you can always delete them.
- To delete a bookmark, right-click the bookmark, then select Delete.
- To delete a folder, right-click the folder, then select Delete.
You cannot delete the Bookmarks bar or Other bookmarks folders.
To search for a bookmark:
If you're looking for a specific bookmark but can't remember where it's saved, you can search for it.
- Type an address or search term into the search bar. Any bookmarks matching the search will appear.