Learn all about the Microsoft Edge browsing experience in this free lesson.
Tabs can be moved and pulled in and out of windows.
To move tabs:
- Click and drag the tab you want to move.
- Release the mouse when you have moved the tab to the desired position.
To pull tabs:
If you want to view two tabs at the same time, it's easy to pull a tab to its own window.
- Select the tab you want to pull.
- Click and drag the tab out of the window.
- Release the mouse. The tab will now appear in its own window.