Excel charts let you illustrate your workbook data graphically to see trends. Learn how to edit charts in Excel in this free lesson.
- Open your Monthly Budget file.
- Change the dollar amount of Gas you spent in the month of February (cell C11), and press Enter to accept the new value.
- Notice how the chart changes when you make this modification. Also, the values in C16 and C18 change automatically.
- If you did not see the chart change, try entering another number into C11.
- Add the data for the month of March to the chart.
- Change the chart title from My Budget to whatever you wish to name it.
- Save and close the document.