Working with Multiple Worksheets
When working in Excel group worksheets and freeze certain cells to more effectively navigate worksheets.
When you copy a sheet, you make an exact copy of it.
To copy a worksheet:
- Select the worksheet you want to move or copy.
- Choose Edit Move or Copy from the menu bar.
- In the Move or Copy dialog box, use the drop-down boxes to select the name of the workbook you will copy the sheet to (the current workbook is the default). Also define where you want the sheet to be positioned in the workbook.
- Click the Create a copy check box.
- Click OK to create an exact copy of the worksheet and move it to the location specified.