Working with Multiple Worksheets
When working in Excel group worksheets and freeze certain cells to more effectively navigate worksheets.
- Open your Monthly Budget file.
- Rename Sheet1 to 2005, Sheet2 to 2006, and Sheet3 to 2007.
- Insert two worksheets, and name them 2008 and 2009.
- Move the 2008 and 2009 worksheets so they are immediately following the 2007 sheet.
- Use the Grouping feature so the 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 sheets contain the same information as column A and row 1 of the 2005 sheet.
- Delete the 2009 sheet.
- Save and close the Monthly Budget document.